|Ultrafast spectroscopy at USF Chemistry
Opportunities for PhD and postdoc
- Comprehensive understanding of how molecular systems transform light energy into function.
- Design principles for optimized photoactive constructs for application in bio- and nanotechnology.
What we offer:
- Hands-on experience and development of advanced ultrafast laser spectroscopy techniques.
- Exciting projects targeting the mechanisms of:
- Photoinduced molecular transformation
- Light harvesting
- Interdisciplinary projects on model synthetic systems and on natural and artificial pigment-protein complexes.
- Palms, beaches, and warm sunshine.
We look for motivated individuals with:
- Affinity to physical chemistry, optics and biophysics.
- Excited about photochemistry and laser spectroscopy.
Application: If you are interested in joining the group, please contact me via email.